Toni Webb – Director, Zone 2
The work of the Southern Oregon Education Service District (SOESD) has become increasingly complex; there is a need to maximize the return-on-investment for every dollar spent. SOESD has a budget of $50 million, employs 275 people, and provides services to optimize educational opportunities in Josephine, Jackson, and Klamath County. My business background and classroom teaching experience will prove invaluable in allocating resources, monitoring performance, and holding the districts accountable for progress.
As Your Representative on the SOESD Board, I will:
- Have a commitment to improve student learning
- Invest the necessary time for Board of Education service
- Advocate for the education of all children in the 13 school districts
- Respect and value multiple perspectives in decision-making
- Promote programs and services that will increase the graduation rate